Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BIG news!


I've been busy lately . . . launching my new photography business! I have decided to follow my childhood passion and see where it takes me. I have been building my new website here It's a work in progress, but it's a start!

I will remain a consultant for Heritage Makers, but more for the product than the career/recruiting element. They have the highest quality photobooks I've seen anywhere yet, and I am delighted to continue offering the scanning service.

I just couldn't find my mojo for building the business by recruiting - it's hard to admit defeat, but the TLC/Breezy D. mess has killed my passion for mlm.

I welcome any constructive criticism you have for my new website, photos, or ideas for building the business. And thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Krystal Grant! You amaze me woman!!!! I am overwhelmed at your business savvy...you are such an inspiration to me. I am thrilled for you, your website rocks, your photography seriously ROCKS, and you are just great. I am guessing your flight home from Conn was smooth, since you have gotten a new business going in less than a week!!! ha ha haha Will we see you at Camp Crop this weekend? Hope so. If not, keep in touch. Good Luck with your new venture. You are destined for greatness, and I am so happy for you.!!!
Love, Carson

Wendy said...

I know what you are saying about the mojo.

Good Luck to you I know you will be a Fantastic Photographer, your website looks Great so Far!

You Go Go GO

Cheri said...

I KNEW you could do it! Keep us posted on how your first few photo shoots go!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! I have my first paid client booking next Sunday, and I am psyched!

Izzy said...

Congratulations and best of luck with your new venture. I know you'll be amazing! You alway amaze me :)

Beth Swann said...

I think that's great! I've been wondering what you've been up to lately. :-) I'm sure you will do great!

Jan said...

Congrats on your first client! That's awesome!!! I know you can do this. BEST OF LUCK!!!!

Shell said...

Good luck with it all - the website looks great - but you need a pic of you on it!

Julie said...

Good luck on your new business venture Krystal! Based on your past successes I'm sure it will be great!!