Friday, December 14, 2007

Deadline Met!

Ok I was off to a great start with the photo a day challenge, but quickly fell by the wayside. I did, however, meet my goal of completing a book for each kid and uploading them to be printed in time for Christmas delivery. Woo hoo!! Not only that, but I then compiled two more books, which contained all of the kids book pages, plus customized covers and extra layouts - one for my FIL and one for my MIL. So here are the kids books. Ok so I cheated on all 5 of these books and used "Quick Pages" from TLC, but you know, I don't think any of the recipients will call me a cheater!





5 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

Krystal, these books are PHENOMINAL! I really wish now that I had gotten on the ball and gotten those photobooks done for my kids too! I'm so glad to hear you made the deadline!

Wendy said...

These ar Great, they are sure to love them. dn't worry about the chllenge. Christmas books sent out on time are worth it. I did my last one yesterday!

Feels good when you get them done.
Enjoy your Holidays!

Izzy said...

You are truly amazing!! these are so fabulous everyone will love them!

Jan said...

Congrats! They are all awesome!!! The kids and grandparents are going to LOVE them!!

Anonymous said...

I love your books. And what a beautiful family you have. Have a great Christmas