It's the time for resolutions, and like many others I make my own little list. I'll share some of them here, in no particular order:
- Lose 20 pounds. No really. I'd like to get back to my regular size. Please and thank you.
- Send a card a week. I want to touch base with old friends and let them know I still think of them often. I want to let people know how much they mean to me, at times when they're not expecting it. I used to be good at sending cards, but lost the habit since Nate was born. So I thought I would make a point of sending a card a week.
- Scrapbook more. I say this every year. Why not? I love scrapbooking and never seem to get enough of it! This year I really didn't get much done at all, between moving and 5 kids and traveling for work. Maybe I can do it.
- Complete my scraproom. It's long overdue. I want to turn it into my dream space. To achieve this end, I am taking a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking called, "Get Organized and Be Inspired" Thanks to my girlfriends who got me the book and the class for Christmas!
- Organize/clean more. I am not good at either, I'm hoping that the former will reduce the need for the latter. I especially would like to accomplish this in my office and bedroom.
- Encourage my husband. More. To stress less and enjoy more (than video games). To do more (around the house). And I'll nag less (about video games and honey-do's).
- Take a class. I challenge myself to learn one new skill per year, or significantly advance my skills/knowledge at something. I'm not going to count my BPS organizing class because it's more motivation and inspiration than learning.
Ok that's enough for one year.