Saturday, February 9, 2008

paper scrapping!





Haven't done much paper scrapping this year, but I stole a few hours during Nate's nap to work on the class assignments I missed in Cancun. Each day we were supposed to do a layout with a different approach, ie, design first, story first, photos first, product first, tools first. I knew that photos first was my comfort zone and that product first is easy for me because of my business. I found that story first was rather delightful as well. Design first was torture for me, and I gave up on tool first after 5 minutes of painful deliberation - definitely NOT my comfort zone.

I dusted off some "vintage" TLC product for these babies! I was also delighted to discover that I could print on a 12x12 sheet of cardstock even after adhering the ribbon and photo mat - it came out perfect! (my guy face)

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Love all the layouts! and the journaling/stories you tell. You're a great inspiration :)

Krystal Hartley said...

Great use of those vintage products! I love the story telling...in fact, I just signed up for a journaling class. Hopefully, more words will make it onto my pages.