Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!!



My dear sweet hubby spoiled me rotten all day, making all the meals, taking care of the kids, and allowing me to spend the day doing what I love most: scrapbooking! I digi-scrapped all day, I'm working on a "career album" of my TLC days. I created and uploaded a photobook using the "tropical" theme of our 2005 Baja cruise, and got lots of work done in the book. I ended the day by completing Shelley's sketch challenge. I don't usually try these things, but I rather liked it. All the elements are from a kit called "Urban Kiwi" by ShabbyPrincess.
As if that weren't enough, Ken took me to dinner tonight at Bonefish Grill where we enjoyed some yummy Bang Bang Shrimp! And finally, my gift arrived yesterday via Fedex - a Canon S5 IS. I wanted a small camera that would do video, and as usual he exceeded my expectations. I love this man!!

4 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

Love the layout! It looks really cool! Mind if I share it on my website too? Oh and Ken DOES rock - that camera is awesome! Abd how fabulous to be spoiled so much today!

Anonymous said...

Of course, I did it for you!

Izzy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! The garden is looking great too and you layouts are wonderful.

Krystal Hartley said...

Awww...what a guy! Glad you had a great Mom's day!!